Weekly Recap for July 16 – 21
Welcome to our Weekly Recap. We will be sharing what books and goodies we got and will go over some of our favorite posts, giveaways, book covers and anything else that peeked our interest during the past week. Lets start things off with sharing what books we got.
Monday – Review of Tainted Night, Tainted Blood by E.S. Moore
Tuesday – 5 Favorite Books (so far) of 2012
Wednesday – Picture of the Week plus an interview with author T.J. Michaels
Thursday – Review of Fire Kissed by Erin Kellison plus a guest post and giveaway from Erin
Friday – Review of Night of Fire by Nico Rosso plus a feature and giveaway of The Thackery T. Lambshead Cabinet of Curiosities edited by Ann and Jeff Vandermeer
- My Not So Vacant Shelf is giving away a $25 purchase from Book Depository
- Once Upon a Twilight is giving away 2 boxes of books with 20 books (YA and Adult) per box
- Author Lynsay Sands is giving away a Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Pegase 45 travel case and 3 signed copies of Lady Is A Vamp
- Michelle and Leslie’s Book Picks is giving away a copy of Defiant by Kris Kennedy
- Reading on the Wild Side is giving away a e-copy of Blood of the Demon by Rosalie Lario
- Author K.A. Stewart is giving away 4 copies of A Wolf At The Door
Bacon what?? That’s right, bacon cupcakes. I’m a porkaholic and when I saw this at my local cupcake bakery I knew I had to try it. It was soooo good. With crumbled pieces of bacon baked into the cupcake, maple icing and topped with more crumbled bacon, this is not something I’d eat every day but if you’re a bacon fan and you come across these, try one.