Weekly Recap for May 14th – 19th
Welcome to our Weekly Recap. We will be sharing what books and goodies we got and will go over some of our favorite posts, giveaways, book covers and anything else that peeked our interest during the past week. Lets start things off with sharing what books we got.
- Chosen by Sable Grace
Monday – Review of A Patch of Darkness by Yolanda Sfetsos plus a guest post from Yolanda
Tuesday – Review of Sparks Fly by Katie MacAlister and Eternal Kiss of Darkness promo post
Wednesday – Picture of the Week and feature and giveaway for The Taker by Alma Katsu
Thursday – Beyond the Blog with the Jeep Diva
Friday – Review of Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
- Author Chloe Neill is giving away ARCs of Biting Cold
- The Qwillery is giving away a copy of My Lord Vampire by Alexandra Ivy
- Goldilox and the Three Weres is giving away a set of the Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep
- Author Deborah Cooke (who also writes as Claire Delacroix) is giving away a signed copy of The Beauty Bride
- Mundie Moms is giving away 2 City of Lost Souls By Cassandra Clare audio books plus more
- Pen to Paper is giving away a a signed copy of Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
- Under the Covers Book Blog has a signed copy of Embrace of the Damned by Anya Bast to giveaway
Instead of showing off the latest book cover for this week’s Cover Talk, we decided to post Entertainment Week’s latest magazine cover (a.k.a. one of the hottest magazine covers ever!) that features the men of the upcoming movie, Magic Mike. There’s also a few pics from inside. For the entire spread, pick up EW’s latest edition or visit their website.